- Only today and the previous 365!`

Only today and the previous 365!`

Alcoholics and Addicts sharing their personal recovery story with us to help others who want to recover.

Only today and the previous 365!`

Postby BostonGuy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 am

My Sponser called this morning to remind me "You're not that important, Keep Coming Don't Drink".

How do you thank someone that saved your life?

"Thank you" doesn't seem to cut it.....

My only hope is that I'll be able to pass on "That which was so FREELY given to me...."

Got on my knees this morning and asked my higher power to get me to the meeting tonight SOBER! Don't know if I'm an A student or an F Student when it comes to connecting with my Higher Power, but I definitely don't want to go back to the Hell my life was last year! If faking it til I make it has got me this far (one day at a time), I guess I'll keep faking it...

Thanks to all of you for providing some much appreciated guidance and support this past year... It wasn't easy, but you didn't say it would be easy...

My heart is full of Gratitude for all the information this board has provided!

Thank you,

BostonGuy
BostonGuy

Postby Dallas » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 am

Thank you, Boston! I appreciate you!

BostonGuy wrote:How do you thank someone that saved your life?

The way I do it is by taking the time to reach out a helping hand to the next guy/girl to help them save his/her life.

It's important that I feel gratitude -- and it's even more important that I demonstrate my gratitude by passing on what was so freely and generously passed on to me.

Best wishes for you,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Addiction Recovery Stories