Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4786
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:05 pm
- Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas USA
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:44 am
- Location: Tampa Bay Area Fla.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm
- Location: Brooksville, Florida
lenny wrote:hello all my name is lenny,and i have been sober for 586 days one day at a time.i am greatful to have found this site.i have read some of the heartfelt storie's here,and they are very comforting to know we are not alone any longer.
I always make a point of telling newcomers that "You are not alone any longer" I remember vividly being absolutely alone even when in a crowded room. It is a terrible feeling that all alcoholics can identify with.
A drunk alone...is in poor company
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest