- Step 1 Powerless over alcohol

Step 1 Powerless over alcohol

12 Steps: Discussions related to the 12 Steps and using them as a treatment to recover from alcohol and drug addiction.

Postby Dallas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey Josh, glad to hear from you. And, thank you for all that you do and for your sacrifice to keep us safe and free! I really really do appreciate you and all of the men and women in the military!!!

You may be thousands of miles away... but you are as near to us as a click of the mouse! Let me know if and what I can do for you -- and I'll do my best. Also, I'm sure that the others here feel the same way. They are ready and willing to do anything they can to help and assist you!

Highest regards,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby gunner48 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 am

Hi Josh

Being a retired military member I understand how being away from home is hard. We are with you in the spirit of the fellowship. Anything we can do for you just ask.

Peace and Love
Gunner
gunner48

1st post on website

Postby JudyJersey » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 pm

First post on website - looked at what others are saying first took a breath and posting. Only 3 days sober - I can do this - went to first AA meeting on Monday in counseling every week and signed on here for 24/7 help if need it.
JudyJersey

Postby Dallas » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Welcome to the site Judy! If we can be of help -- let us know. I look forward to hearing more on your progress!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Thanks Dallas = my story to come

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 am

Dallas wrote:Welcome to the site Judy! If we can be of help -- let us know. I look forward to hearing more on your progress!

Dallas
JudyJersey

Going to make it

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 am

I know I will make it will no drinking - I have to - I am doing it for me and my three boys...... Thanks Dallas for your response on my first day on here - goes to show that people are out there to help all of us and that we are not alone....
JudyJersey

Postby Toddy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 am

Hi Judy. I look forward to hearing your story.
Toddy

Hi Toddy -

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 am

Toddy wrote:Hi Judy. I look forward to hearing your story.
I see you are from PA - nice to meet to meet you neighbor. How long have you been chatting on here. Mine is a mess a boyfriend I love that has his own issues with addiction and anger issues, but love him. My three boys and Dyfus. Thought I was ready to tell all but it is a start.
JudyJersey

Postby GeoffS » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi Judy, good to hear from you.

You're right it is a start, well done. The longest journeys start with one step.

Step your way to recovery and freedom
GeoffS

Well made it 7 days no alcohol

Postby JudyJersey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Well, I have made it 7 days with no alcohol, I am proud of myself and intend to keep going with this. I went to AA meetings on Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday night, I do get something out of every meeting. I feel better this week, can concentrate better at work, talking with my children more....... I can not wait for them to say do we have anyone with their 30 day sobriety and I can say yes me.
JudyJersey

PreviousNext

Return to 12 Steps