- new here

new here

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

new here

Postby skatecity2009 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm

my name is david and i relapsed last night after being sober 8 months. i feel so out of place and disgusting its unreal. im only 22 and are on paper and im scared everyday im on it. one mess up and im gone and i think i just gave her that one thing so yea this is me i guess
skatecity2009

Postby momo31 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi David, my name is Mo. I am sorry to hear of your recent relapse. I am new to sobreity myself so I really can't offer any words of advice to you. I did however just want to say hello & I hope that you have many clean days ahead.
momo31

Postby Dallas » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Welcome to the site David! Keep coming back!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby PhoenixRising » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 am

Good morning, David....I, too, am sorry to hear of your relapse. I need to read your story/post again, but quickly wished to respond to you as I am in relapse prevention mode right now. I'll post back again soon....l
PhoenixRising

Postby PhoenixRising » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 am

:( Hi, David: You must come to terms that if you are "on paper" and you have relapsed, you may have to answer to your PO (if you are here in the USA) and may need to do further time. Is that correct for you? I'm very sorry, cuz being locked up sucks, but it may be in your future. Perhaps you need to think about this. Post back. I am interested in what has happened.
PhoenixRising

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery