Hello New to the site

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober
trebleandbass

Hello New to the site

Postby trebleandbass » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 am

Hello, my name is Jamie.. im also and alcoholic// Addict!

~~ Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. a little about me .. im a computer nerd.. haha or try to be at least :D 8) ... im also a DJ who plays/ have played up and down the east coast multiple times and produce music as well. (club/ underground DJ.. sorry no weddings/ barmitzfa) haha.. cant spell barmitz..lol
~ for work, i work in NYC as a senior digital color copier technician:: repairing/ networking strictly Canon copiers for a Canon dealer here. im on call all day, so i basically roam the city taking 4-5 calls/ day. not a bad gig at all. . i don't do much..lol( most of the time) :lol:

well. hope to meet some of you and jump right into the network and get some feedback when needed.
~~if anyone is from NEW JERSEY please introduce yourself.. id love to meet you!

flying fiddler

welcome

Postby flying fiddler » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am

Welcome!
I'm a newbie to the forum as well. I find that I'm drawn to it anytime i'm on the computer. So much great insight, and program stuff here for me.
Hope you find something here as well.

sparklek

Postby sparklek » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 am

Welcome each of you! :D

sunlight

Postby sunlight » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 am

Welcome!

This is a great place to tell it like it is, hang out, ask questions and be yourself.

It's so great listening to music sober and even better dancing sober cuz I don't fall on the dance floor! :lol:

We have a JudyJersey here. Hey Judy, you have a neighbor!

ccs

Postby ccs » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 am

CHELLOOOOOOO WELCOME nice to meet more family members :D :D

this an awesome to be especially when you have a lot of time on your hands and spend it on the comp.

I know when I was newly sober I needed to be around program and program peeps ALLL the Time :)

I am looking forward to learning sooo much from all of you
(so called newbies) even tho I may have been around for a long time I am still a newbie myself and I learn the most from the newer newbies :lol: :lol:

I luv to see them shine and listen to the growth and from the heart sharing so you all keep coming back and teaching this new old dog :lol:

LUV-U-All Cess

PeaceJoy

Postby PeaceJoy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 am

Welcome Jamie! This site has been a support for me and I've got 8 months of sobriety now. I try to check in almost every day.

PeaceJoy~

butch

Postby butch » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

congrats PeaceJoy on 8 months. it keeps getting better doesn't it.

PeaceJoy

Postby PeaceJoy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Yes, it does.....well some days more than others. LOL I'm so thankful for AA and recovery. I'm learning to manage my life little by little. Right now I'm on Step 3 and have homework every day. It's helping a lot. I'm learning that I can't control most things. The things I can control.........I have to work on. The things I can't control, I have to work on my attitude towards it and just accepting that not everything is perfect. Right now life is good. :)

Peacejoy~

Return to “Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober”