- Chance Meeting/Healing

Chance Meeting/Healing

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

Chance Meeting/Healing

Postby sparklek » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Ok. So as you might have seen me post I went from working and recovering abroad in Egypt to being back in the states working to hold on to my faith as I road the rollercoaster of emotions. Well, today God showed up in a way that showed me that everything happens for a reason, I am not unique and that maybe it really isn't about me.

I was at a job fair with a head hunter that I have been working with from afar. The timing of my return home was perfect because I had an opportunity to talk one on one with employers in my field that I only had the opportunity to email and not see face to face because of my distance.

I am at the fair after a tough 5 hour drive. I had done my morning meditations, seeking peace and direction as I still have no clue when or if I will return to Egypt. I was irritable and cranky as I faced my character defect, procrastination head on. Here I was running late with no number or address for the hotel! Well, after quieting my mind, I was able to focus and God guided me perfectly. I was only a few minutes “lateâ€
sparklek

Postby sunlight » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Thank you for sharing that awesome story.

Don't you just love it when these things happen? They get me more invigorated than Ben's turbo-charged energy drink! :lol:

I admire your poise and your stamina Krystal.
You are an inspiration to all of us.

Keep trudging that road. Happy destiny is ours. :D
sunlight

Postby Dallas » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks for sharing Krystal. It will be interesting & fun to learn where this chance encounter leads and the story that it will eventually tell. :wink:

Life is a story that is full of stories. Adventures. Adventures before and after. :wink: And, our stories disclose in a general way........ of what we were like... what happened, and what we are like today. And, through the telling of our stories -- we share our experience, which very often becomes the hope & strength, and help -- that someone needed at that precise moment.
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity