- Daily Check-In

Daily Check-In

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Postby Dallas » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks for introducing yourself Marie! Welcome. And, I look forward to reading much more from you!

Best wishes,
Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Hi all!

Postby WyndWoman » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

My name is Shannon and I'm an alcoholic. My sobriety date is 2/28/1992 and I found y'all by Googling "AA speaker topics" as I am speaking at the newcomers meeting tonight. :P

and I saw someone around here mention page 52 and I'm set!! what better topic than change, God and how messed up I used to be eh??

Lots of good stuff around here, I'll be back! :D
WyndWoman

Postby ccs » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

congrats on 5 mnths Toddy !!!! and Hello and Welcome to Marie and Shannon Nice to meet all of you looking forward to seeing alot of E,S,&H from you all :) :wink:

also chekin in to say hey to all my sisters and brothers in sobriety
woke up sober AGIAN !!!!! today and its bedtime so I`m going to Bed sober yet another night WHAT A LIFE :D :!:
Praying for another sober day tomorrow
and Praying the same for all of you

LUV-2-ALL Cess :wink:
ccs

Postby PeaceJoy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 am

Good day to everybody! I have been without internet for a few weeks and have missed this forum a lot. My internet is still spotty but we're trying to fix that.

I recently completed my 4th and 5th steps. Whew!!! That was quite an experience. I burned the pages yesterday. I found some things out and found some character defects I wasn't really are of, as well as worked through some things from my past that I blamed myself for but in reality were not my fault at all. I think i got rid of some unnecessary guilt and saw my character defects with open eyes. Now to work on getting rid of these defects!

PeaceJoy~
PeaceJoy

Postby Dallas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Good days to you, too, PeaceJoy! Great to hear from you!

Sober, Sane, Healthy, Happy, Joyous -- and Free! And, that's about it about me! :wink:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Wow! Imagine that! I'm still sober! This deal may work for me after all! :lol:

8875 days and hopefully still counting! :lol:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Checking in

Postby JudyJersey » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

checking in 4th of March. Still sober 4 months now - yeah. Found a new house to live in with my boys - larger and not as expensive - yeah again. I got a raise and bonus and celebrated by putting in bank and not drinking it away as usual. Keeping the faith and AA meetings keeping me straight. Great to see everyone still sober - great job to everyone - toddy and peacejoy way to go......
JudyJersey

Postby PeaceJoy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:33 am

Checking in on this lovely Wednesday. Monday was my 10 month anniversary and it feels great. Working steps 6 and 7 right now. Chairing a meeting now too which is out of my comfort zone but I'm enjoying it.
Home life is still nuts but I'm doing the best I can to keep myself in recovery and turning it over to God to worry about. LOL
I'm adjusting to the 4 a.m. wakeup time with this job and actually getting used to it.
I'm hoping to go to a women's AA retreat in June so I've got to figure out the logistics. I sure hope I can do it!

Peacejoy~
PeaceJoy

Postby sunlight » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 am

Good to see you, PeaceJoy! :D

Happy, happy 10 months! That's so wonderful. I really look forward to your posts and experiences in sobriety.

The AA retreats I've been on are awesome. You will grow like a sunflower!

I love living sober! Hope all is well with everyone.
sunlight

Postby RichC » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey all.
Dropped by to say Heh!
Not much going on other than the current events.

So HEH!!!
RichC

PreviousNext

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery