- All relationships seem different now.

All relationships seem different now.

A discussion of topics related to relationships in recovery and treatment

Anal-eyes

Postby Dallas » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:55 pm

Crickt!!!

as long as I keep my head screwed on and accept things the way they are without trying to analyze it to death.

Sounds like you discovered what it means to "Anal-eyes" :lol:

Way to go!!!

"This too shall pass" and we will be right here with you until it passes, and beyond!!!

We care about you. All of us want to see you make it. And, you will make it, Crickit!!!! Keep coming back!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Hey

Postby monkey1000 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:45 pm

Oh, that's so nice!
monkey1000

My Relationship

Postby Rose » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:59 pm

Hi my name is Rose. I am an alcoholic.
My life has changed so much over the past 29 months. It is almost like dating my husband again. I fell in love with him all over again and he feels the same. I am so happy now! My relationship with my kids have changed so much. I am trying to be a power of example now to my son. He is 27 and has not admitted he has a problem with alcohol. One day he will figure it out and I will take him where he needs to go. Thanks for listening. :)
Rose

Postby Dallas » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:36 pm

Rose, thank you for sharing. It's amazing what a little recovery will do for sobriety!!! I discovered that as long as I do the deal, and keep doing it, me and my life keep getting better and better and better!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby crickit » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:31 pm

My relationship with my kids has never been better and I'm learning to have good relationships with freinds. I take it one day at a time but my wall is coming down little by little. I finally realized that by shuting myself off from the hurt I'm shuting off the love too. There has to be a happy medium somewhere. Last night at my 1 year birthday I felt more loved that I have ever felt in my life. I will update in the other thread 'miracles do happen'

BB
Crickit
crickit

Postby Rose » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:04 pm

Congrat on your 1 year madellion Crickit. Keep up the good work. I know I was on cloud night that day, when it was mine. WTG Hope you have many more 24 hours. :)
Rose

Postby Rusty Zipper » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:12 pm

woo-woo again C... love
Rusty Zipper

Previous

Return to Relationships in Recovery