- Deja vu all over again

Deja vu all over again

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

Deja vu all over again

Postby tim-one » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:23 am

The bar bouncer is called, "There's a pretty drunk guy wanting in at the front door. We can't talk him into going away."

The bouncer goes to the front door and throws the guy out.

10 minutes later, "There's a drunk at the side door ..."

The bouncer goes to the side door ... same drunk ... throws him out, "and don't come back".

10 minutes later, "There's a drunk at the back door."

The bouncer goes to the back door, grabs the guy by the collar and the guy pleads, "W-W-WAIT A MINUTE! Geez, man, just how many bars do you work at ?????"
tim-one

Postby Dallas » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 am

I think I know that guy! :lol:

Thanks for sharing, Tim!
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby sunlight » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Are you talking about me again? :lol: :lol:

Where you been Tim? Missed you & your wonderful sobriety! :wink:
sunlight

Postby tim-one » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:36 am

AAawwww, Sunlight. It's so nice to be missed. Even nicer to be seen. Thanks.

I don't have much time to compute these days. I seem to be invoved in LIFE. Go figure!

I'll 2 years and 3 months between drink next week if I don't drink or die by then. I'm SO full of grate over that.

I got a great job in the biness that nearly killed me 15 years ago - drunken nervous breakdown. And get this ... this place is growing like crazy, I'm busy as a one legged man in an azz-kickin. Hop kick hop kick. People are panicked. And tim-the-alcoholic is the voice of reason, calm, and experience. (BAHAhAhahaha, he laughs maniacly.) I was GIVEN this job under - well ... I'll have to write y'all the story. Amazing to me. I'm not coping, but thriving there. I can't believe it. But I do.

I worked a progam and my wife got very pleasantly sane. Wow.

I'm my home group's treasurer as I'm digging us out of a hunormous mountain of debt that financed a few years of drinking.

Our group's Higher Conscience has seen fit to bring in so many suffering drunks that we're packing the room out the door. I foresee the traditional group spin-offs coming. It's a wonder to behold. This is an incredible group. I'm so humbled to be there.

My dog likes me again.

Well, you aks'd. :wink:

I have checked in on y'all and it looks like it ain't all about me. You're doing just fine and I'm grateful to watch y'all keep working the faith.

I can't tell you how much this site helps me.

Today, I'm truly apathetic toward booze today. But I hate this disease. Two of my sponsors relapsed. Both excelent people. My first one when I was on step 9. And my latest one who has mentorred me so well for the last year. He'll be out of treatment next week and I'll be humbled to love him back. There, but for the grace of God, daily I'm not ... today ... so far.

I love what recovery is doing to me.

I love y'all with all my heart. I'm glad you're here. Keep working. It works if you do.
tim-one

Postby Dallas » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

It's a pretty good deal, aye? :lol:

Good to hear from you Tim, and great to hear of your progress.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor