- New to Forum

New to Forum

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

New to Forum

Postby recoverywfaith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

New to this forum...not new to sobriety. Deligently working the steps...currently on 9, attend an AA meeting once a week, meet w/sponser once a week and contribute what I can to the forum. I have been in and/out of the program since 1996...I will save you the details...in short missed the spiritual side of the steps and have caused alot wreckage. Today it is imperative to do the next right thing and be aligned with my HP as I achieve healing in recovery. I read alot of recovery material and pray for healing for those I care about and try to leave the outcome with God...and when I can't (which happens because i was a complete s**t)...I say the serenity prayer.
recoverywfaith

Postby Dallas » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Ranman99 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Welcome welcome. I have just realised I have not been on this wonderful site for a while. It was a great place for me to ask questions when I was first working through the steps.

Now trying to keep on top of my daily 10 and 11 because I have found that gives on success on my 6 and 7.

Doing as much 12 as I can possibly fit in;-)

Yee ha. Ride the rocket. !!!!

Today I am only 895 days sober 1 day at a time but committed to a life time of progress.

Ciao, Randy.
Ranman99

Thank You

Postby recoverywfaith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks for the welcomes.
recoverywfaith

Postby sunlight » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Welcome and keep up the good work with step nine. It's a biggie! :wink:

I just completed 9 for the 4th time, and I am so profoundly amazed at the power of the steps. Of course it's the power of our Higher Power, but we get to tap into it,and the sky's the limit. Maybe there IS no limit!

Sobriety is a lovely place to be. Happy you're here with us. :D

Randy! Good to see you. :mrgreen:
sunlight

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery