Newcomer?

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!
Zipperock

new to AA; new to the forum

Postby Zipperock » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi...my name is Nancy and I am an alcoholic....new to the program, new to the forum. I have been sober for six days and I have to say it is hard! I went to 2 AA meetings this week but I am hoping that online support will be helpful as well. My drink of choice is wine...one glass doesn't cut it! I seem to have no control over my choice to drink...I wake in the morning and say today I am not going to have wine but by the end of the day there I am again pouring a glass....so here I am.....

Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 am

Welcome to the forum Nancy. The reason we're here, is to use all our efforts to be of help to you. It just so happens -- to keep us sober, when we do that! :wink: So, I hope that you'll make yourself comfortable and welcome. We understand. In one way, or another -- we've had the same problem, and discovered a common solution.

Dallas

Zipperock

Postby Zipperock » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks Dallas!

sunlight

Postby sunlight » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Nancy!

At the end of my drinking I was consuming a gallon jug of wine a night, and I am not a big woman! Never woke up with a hangover either cuz I was still drunk! :lol:

This program works, and we sober souls here are all living proof of that.

That's all I can write now cuz I'm off to chair a meeting. Hope to hear from you soon. :D

Jameyabc

Postby Jameyabc » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 am

Hey Guys what about morning walk, I have listen and know that Morning walk is very good for health and as well as morning walk makes you healthy, wealthy and wise,

Return to “Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery”