- AA Grapevine magazine

AA Grapevine magazine

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

AA Grapevine magazine

Postby Tim » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:17 pm

I notice on this site that there is a link to the AA Grapevine online. I have been reading the Grapevine, AA's monthly magazine, since the beginning of my sobriety. It has been a real help for me in connecting to other alcoholics, getting useful tools for my own sobriety and learning more about alcoholism.

It may be of interest to some here to note that last year the magazine made some enhancements to the site and opened up a digital archive with access to the entire--you guessed 'er, Chester, all 60 + years--Grapevine magazine archives. There is a search engine (try putting in "resentment" to get a truckloadful of information) and other features.

I joined for year-long access to the online archives and recently renewed for $10. Not bad, when you consider the price of petrol. Also, FWIW, I have an acquaintance who has had many articles published in the Grapevine magazine. He also has them on his website. If interested, go to www.walkindryplaces.com
Tim

Grapevine

Postby Rusty Zipper » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:06 pm

good afternoon Tim, hope all is well? yea Tim, love the Vine... i remember reading it almost every night . there is a real lot of mind opening reading in there. lot's of growth for me reading it. i just recently discovered the online Vine. haven't subscribed yet. got to bring down the $ on the plastic. thank's for mentioning it . have a good journey. KCB xo Rusty
Rusty Zipper

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery