- Disrupting a meeting

Disrupting a meeting

Discussion related to the 12 Traditions

Disrupting a meeting

Postby Fairygirl1963 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 pm

There is a person who always comes into the meeting late. Gets coffee Makes a mess. does not clean his mess. Goes into the bathroom and stays in a long time. Makes a mess. Does not clean his mess.

I say have a group Conscious and set a boundary that coffee and restroom are available to meeting attenders.

Any thoughts?
Fairygirl1963

Postby cue » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

The group is responsible for the meeting. The group decides what to do. The voice of the group is heard when minority opinions are listened to in a spirit of love and tolerance.
Maybe the person could do with some help.
cue

Postby Camel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

cue wrote:The group is responsible for the meeting. The group decides what to do. The voice of the group is heard when minority opinions are listened to in a spirit of love and tolerance.
Maybe the person could do with some help.

Personally, I wouldn't go to the time and trouble of a Group Conscience. Just talk to him one on one, and inform him of protocol. Most folks abide when they know the rules.

Hub
Camel

Postby aamariseb » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:10 am

Hey, I understand it is annoying. I sometimes think, is that egg being self centred or does he really need gods help for time-management or should I leave it with god or how important is it really. Some of us are really unwell when we enter the rooms, eventually we clean our selves up. I am glad no-one threw me out, I was a very slow learner in many areas. Can I see myself in that individual. Heck, I will let it go ...
aamariseb

Postby Dallas » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 am

Welcome to the forum aamariseb. Thanks for sharing. I understand. I'm grateful that they didn't run me off -- and that they let me keep coming back.
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to 12 Traditions Discussion