- Better to be Sober having a drunk dream...

Better to be Sober having a drunk dream...

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

Better to be Sober having a drunk dream...

Postby dimples12562 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 am

I'll try and do this story justice
(I heard it 1st in the rooms of AA, Serenity Club CW FL 2007)

There was this old drunk, of the worst variety, sleeping under a bridge next to the river. As he is bedding down for the night, pulling the daily news around him for warmth, a sleek black limo pulls up and out steps the most beautiful woman he has ever seen!

The beautiful woman says to him, "You there!! What are you doing?"

The drunk says, "Going to bed"

Beautiful woman, "Nonsense!! I won’t have it!! Come with me! I will take you to my mansion for the night and in the morning I will take you to my factory and put you to work, please get in my limo"

So the astounded drunk gets in and off they go. They arrive at her mansion and are greeted by the butler. The beautiful woman instructs her servant to show the drunk to the guest suite, draw him a bath, discard his rags and lay out new cloths. After the bath the man is treated to a fine meal! Clean, belly full and snuggled under the covers, the drunk is ready for sleep.

The beautiful woman passes his room and notices the light still on. She knocks and enters. She is wearing a very revealing and very sexy black negligée. The beautiful woman asks the drunk why he is still up. Are you not satisfied? Are the cloths ok? Was your bath warm enough? Was your meal sufficient? To all this the drunk responds with enthusiasm and ensures her that he could NOT ask for more!! He had been sleeping on cement and eating trash when she rescued him!! To that the beautiful woman states that obviously he must be very lonely and could use some company under the covers until he falls asleep. She approached the bed and asked him to move over so that she may join him. The drunk rolled over to give her room and promptly fell into the river...

The moral of this story is: Better to be Sober having a drunk dream then to be drunk, having a sober dream...

:lol:
dimples12562

Postby Dallas » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:15 pm

:lol: :lol:
Dallas
Site Admin

Re: Better to be Sober having a drunk dream...

Postby montesharley » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

GOOD ONE
montesharley

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor