- Definition of Pink Cloud in Sobriety

Definition of Pink Cloud in Sobriety

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

Re: Definition of Pink Cloud in Sobriety

Postby Tim » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Camel wrote:Not to imply everything comes up peaches and cream, because it doesn't. We all have situations in our personal and business lives which are difficult. As a direct result of God's grace and the 12 Steps, I now evaluate each and every difficult situation before I react. An attribute once absent in my life! I don't "win" every situation in the literal sense, but I can always find a lesson for living, if I look for it. Sometimes the lesson is, "I am so grateful I don't have to deal with this with that horrible sickness on me today." I've learned, the hard way, NO SITUATION can be worse than that for me. So goes the saying, "Any day without a drink is a GREAT day!"

Hub

I agree totally, Hub. This has been my experience as well. Gratitude is part of the DNA of my sobriety.
Tim

Re: Definition of Pink Cloud in Sobriety

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Sometimes, I don't have a pink cloud -- but, I always do have some yellow rain. LOL.
The yellow rain comes when I forget to do what I did to get my pink cloud. :-)

Today, I know I've got a choice. I can continue to rain on myself -- or go hitch a ride on a pink cloud!
I got tools to use -- and I'm grateful for those that introduced me to the tools and helped me learn how to use them.

best wishes to all.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Previous

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery