- Introductions this forum is All About You!

Introductions this forum is All About You!

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Welcom

Postby waitresscheryl » Thu May 04, 2006 9:04 pm

Buck, welcome, and congratulations on over 5 months. Cheryl :D
waitresscheryl

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 05, 2006 1:15 pm

a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig welcome Buck... 24/7 open around here... c-grats on 5 being restored to sanity months... it does get even better... fasten the seatbelt... and all the gang, have one of the better days of your life... agw, & tol... Rusty
Rusty Zipper

Thanks

Postby Buck V » Fri May 05, 2006 3:51 pm

Tonya, Dallas, Cheryl and Rusty,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Tonya, from your posts, it looks like you're new to the program like me. It appears that we both stumbled on a good place to get that strength, hope and experience we newcomers need. And I'm sure that all the old timers can learn a thing or two from us as well.

Buck
Buck V

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 05, 2006 5:09 pm

yea, Buck... you young whipper-snappers..... :lol: we shure can... keep :wink: ......... agw & tol.......... (_z_)
Rusty Zipper

Postby 1dayatatime36 » Fri May 05, 2006 6:37 pm

Hello Buck,
And you are right, i am a newcomer..I am an alcoholic without a drink for 46 days..and i think this is the greatest place, other than the steps and a meeting..although i was reminded today, that just because i come here doesn't get me off the hook of picking up that heavy, heavy phone.. :oops: :D :D well, i am glad you are here, you will find some real inspiring stuff here that you can really put to work in your sobriety..so, nice to meet ya..and glad you are here..Tonya
1dayatatime36

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 05, 2006 7:03 pm

hello thar Tonya... how's?.... and yea, right... that heavy phone....someday you might be somewhere, and you might have the urge, or in need to talk... and there aint gunna be a Laptop around :roll: keep on keep'n what your get'n... xxoo RZ
Rusty Zipper

Postby 1dayatatime36 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:09 am

Hi Rusty,
I am doing real good, how are you? Yeah, that phone thing is really hard for me..and you are right, i always have my cell phone, can't take the puter with me, i will have to keep that in mind.. :lol: I really have been asking GOD to help me out on this one, because i know how important it is to my recovery..i don't want to lose sight of what is important, because that means TROUBLE!! and i have had enough of that in the last 25 years..i am ready to live a happy, joyous and peaciful life and i will go to any lengths to get it and keep it..so, picking up the phone and touching in with my friends in aa is on my very important to do list..thanks for sharing..and letting me share..P.S. Just to share, i went to a meeting tonight and was presented by a friend there my 30 day chip, and it was the real thing, not plastic, :wink: and i have to tell you, it meant so very much to me, it meant more than just 30 days sober, it meant that i am really somebody special, and that i accomplished something that i have been wanting for many years, to be sober and just never went to get it, and i want to hold on to that moment..it was very special to me, and it made me think that i dont want to let myself down, i want to continue to work hard at getting what i deserve, sobriety..Thanks..Tonya
1dayatatime36

Postby Rusty Zipper » Sat May 06, 2006 3:47 am

tonya... c-grats on ya 30 d's... late, HP says, pc, be good to yourself... sleep.... T, will write tamorrow, i have something to tell you... it may be of imense help... its all good... nght, nght....xo R's't'y
Rusty Zipper

Postby waitresscheryl » Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 pm

Tonya, Congrats on your 30 days, that is great. Even after a few 24 hours, it can still get hard to pick up that heavy phone, sometimes it can feel like a ton, but at the same time it also gets easier, if that makes sense. Anyway, sounds like you are doing what you are suppose to do, keep it up, very exciting. :D I really like this site, funny how I stumbled on this site, I think it was my higher power. Cheryl
waitresscheryl

Postby 1dayatatime36 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:40 pm

Thank you Cheryl..and it is nice to see you posting on the board..yeah, the phone will get easier, if i work on it..Yes, this site is great..Good to hear from you, and hope you stick around..God Bless Tonya
1dayatatime36

PreviousNext

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery