- Hi All

Hi All

Expect the unexpected... or discovered the unsuspected?

Hi All

Postby new2this » Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm

Hey Ya'll!!!! :D :D

Hope everyone is doing good. Am out on pass.....look out world!! :shock: :shock:

Can't stay on long cuz I gotta get back to the nut ward but I was fortunate enough to get on long enough to say hi and hope you're doing awesome and I'll bug ya'll more soon!! Next Saturday I'll get my butt on here earlier so I can write ya'll a mini-series or something!

Miss ya'll!!!!

Take Care and much love to all!

Cathy
new2this

Postby JR » Sat May 06, 2006 9:09 pm

Hey New,

I saw you on earlier. Glad you can get to the computer. I posted your letter to the forum in the Recovery section.

Later,

Jr
JR

Wahoo!!!

Postby wareagle10 » Fri May 12, 2006 2:48 am

Hey Cathy: Good to hear from you and congrats on the leap to freedom. I missed you, but, had good thoughts for you and it looks like they may have had a little effect.

I look forward to your next post and when we can hear from you again on a regular basis. Glad things are going well for you. Keep it up and see you on the other side.

Take care and straight ahead, John.
wareagle10

Postby Dallas » Fri May 12, 2006 3:54 am

She's been looking better and better.... and sounding pretty good, too. The girls will pick her up on another pass on Saturday, and hopefully she can log on and post a follow up. I'll be taking her to court on Tuesday to face the judge for her last adventure.... I hope everyone will keep her in their thoughts and prayers.... it's going to be interesting to see how the court case turns out.

A little update on some other news, that I think she would want passed on to everyone. She signed up and got approved to stay a second month in the TC, and she's been approved for an extended stay in something they call "Chem Free"... which is a sober living environment where she can get a good foundation at living sober after the TC. She said "It was a miracle that I got approved for that... because the waiting list was so long, there wasn't much hope of getting it. They moved me to the top of the list."

Miracles still happen, especially when we do the footwork!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 12, 2006 1:07 pm

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathy, so, so nice to see ya..... !!!! good wishes on your stay... but cathy, i'm stil a little stu'nad'a... whats " TC ? " cathy, my miricals gone, please, you be the next one??? love ya sist'a........ all good wishes to you ... Patrick
Rusty Zipper

Hello There!

Postby new2this » Sat May 13, 2006 8:04 pm

Hey there All!!!!

Wassup??? Hope everyone is doing well out there. Doing pretty good on this end. Can't say that I've got no complaints, but I can say I like not complaining about 'em! :wink:

Lets see.....guess I should give ya'll a little lowdown on what's going on round my part of the world. I'm still in TC...got approved for a 60 day stint. Like Dallas told ya'll, I've been approved for Chem-free living, which means I'll still live at the TC but I'll be able to have a job, a cell phone, weekend passes and some of that other stuff that I used to take for granted like TV's, newspapers, alarm clocks, curling irons and so on. I'll still be in a structured environment and frankly I think that's pretty great. When you've been sheltered for a while, the "real" world is a little over-whelming. For example, since I'm a rehab oldtimer now, I was assigned to go to Wal-mart and fill the other clients lists. Holy cow.... I damned near went into relapse mode!!!! :shock: Normal people are nuts!!!! :lol: :P Or maybe it's just been too long since I was in a department store sober. :roll:

Gotta go to court this Wednesday....trying not to anticipate or worry about the outcome. Gonna take this one day at a time and trust that whatever happens will be exactly what is supposed to happen, ya know?

Anyhoo....Hi JR!! Hope you're doing well! Thank you so much for posting my letters and for taking the time to write to me and just think of me. I don't know if you have any idea how much that means to me, and I doubt I could adequately express it, but it does mean a great deal.

And John!!!! Thank you for those good thoughts! They are much appreciated and probably went farther than easier of us realized. Know that I have warm thoughts for you as well and look forward to bugging you on a regular basis!! Take care of yourself so that I can do just that.

And Patrickkkkkkkkkkkkk! How awesome to hear from you! Thank you for the good wishes and know that they are returned tenfold. And just so you know, TC is treatment center. As for being your next miracle, since I've never been much for making promises that I'm not sure I can keep.....How 'bout I be your next friend instead cuz I know that that's a promise I can keep.....no matter what happens, no matter where I am!! :D

Guess I'd better wrap this up cuz I gotta get back to the nutward soon.

Much love to all and bug ya again soon!!

Take Care,

Cathy
new2this

Postby Rusty Zipper » Sat May 13, 2006 8:13 pm

cath, ..................... Deal!!!
Rusty Zipper

Postby new2this » Sat May 13, 2006 8:42 pm

Couldn't help myself.....being the alkie that I am.....I just had to take one last peek on here before I headed back "home".

Rusty, thanks for the smile! I'm so glad I get to take that home with me!!!! :D

Much love,

Cathy
new2this

Postby Dallas » Thu May 18, 2006 2:10 am

New2This update: Went to court with her this morning... she has to do 14 days in jail (which is a lot less than the year that she could have had to do)... no drivers license for two years... but after one year she can get a "blow-in-the-tube" permit.. :lol:

The TC that she is in had a staff meeting with her today... the decision was made that it would be in her best interest to go ahead and get the jail time over before she leaves the support of the TC... so, she gets a 14 day pass to go to jail (she'll be turning herself in tomorrow at 9 a.m.)... and then she'll return to the TC, to live in Chem-Free (maybe she already explained what that is in an earlier post).

She looks good. Sounds Good. Really grabbing on to the spiritual angle like never before. She said to say "Hello and send her love, thoughts and prayers" to everyone on the board at Step12.com!!!

Yep. She know's I'm giving you the update... and wants to keep you in the loop until she can return here herself!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 19, 2006 11:11 am

so good to hear Dallas, your get'n to be like Chet Huntly, the news dude :lol: thanks for the new2this update Mr BB ...... tell cath i send all the love a zipper can bring... :lol: ...... agw & gol, .. Zip
Rusty Zipper

Next

Return to Expect The Unexpected in Sobriety