- Hi All

Hi All

Expect the unexpected... or discovered the unsuspected?

Amazing!

Postby Spiritman » Thu May 25, 2006 1:19 am

Expect the Unexpected is something I am always interested in--I live to accept life as it is...

What you folks are doing for this wonderful recovering person in the TC (Therapeutic Community?) is a blessing!

It's men and women like you that make a difference in the world. Talking about the Steps, sharing them, and practicing Step 12 in real life as well.

Peace and Happiness,

The Spiritman
Spiritman

Postby Rusty Zipper » Thu May 25, 2006 1:27 am

spiritman.... you have some spirit, huh man?.... yea, TC, PC... all add up to accepting life as it be.... SP, nice to hear from you again... agw & gol, ........... The Zip :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Hello

Postby Spiritman » Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 am

It's been a great weekend.
Yes I am here now and again--again!
Been away, and I will leave again in a couple of hours.
Life is amazing. Change is normal and accepted, even appreciated by me.
I'm sober, having a great life and still enjoy the web pages of this place.
Went to a great meeting this afternoon. It really was a AA meeting, but it was more like a high school class reunion... we are all older and still sober!
Been practicing Step 12 a lot this week in town. The police called and asked if I would come talk to a few folks.... I'm glad I went, and brought another with me. The folks were teenagers with booze! They had not started drinking. The officers made a decision to introduce the teenagers in to the world of AA, and some of us living in it. We went to a meeting!
One fellow picked up a white chip, two are children of (active) Alcoholics. This was better than going to jail or geeting into trouble with mom and dad- the three who admitted they have a problem related to alcohol have doors open for them. Yes, there were two fellows who told us where to go... we went to a meeting after the meeting without them!

Ah, so Sunday was great, nay, Sunday is great!

Hope you have a great week.

Hello Dallas and a host of others I have typed with over the days.
Peace,
Enhancement
Appreciaton
Cooperation
Empower!

In Faith,
The Spiritman
Spiritman

Postby Dallas » Mon May 29, 2006 3:12 am

Spiritman, as always, it's awesome to get the reports back of your current adventures!!! Sounds like you're having a great time out there carrying the message and doing the deal! I love it when I get to work with some young-adults. It really does a number on my spirituality and my conscious contact! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to hearing your next report, soon. If you're ever out my way... please be sure to look me up. It would be great to team up with you for a meeting and maybe some 12 Step calls!

The best to you,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Hi to all!

Postby new2this » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:21 pm

Hey there ya'll!!

Wow, it is so awesome to be back on here! There is so much for me to catch up on that I doubt I'll ever get it done! :shock:

Little low-down on this end---I'm still in TC but getting out into the real world with the 'normies' a little more often. I'm even holding down a job now...huh, imagine that???

Anyhoo, I can't stay on here very long. I got to visit with my daughter today and we started out at the public library so we could jump online and she could show me her website. Twelve years old and building a website....who'd of thunk? :D

While I was online though, I couldn't resist the chance to pop on here and say hello and that I think of ya'll often and that I wish all of you the very best!!!

Maybe now that I have kinda figured out how this library/public transport thing works, I'll get to get on here more often and bug you guys! :D :D

Well, off to go find my kid!

Take Care All,

Cathy
new2this

Postby anniemac » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Hi Cathy,

I'm Anne and I'm new to this forum. Your enthusiasm is contageous, and you sound wonderful!!

Trying to piece together details from your posts -- you're doing another 60 days and then you go to Chem Free, or the 60 days is in Chem Free? If it's the latter, then you'd be getting out by the end of this month, no? Well, regardless, it's all good and glad to hear your upbeat message!

Anne
anniemac

Previous

Return to Expect The Unexpected in Sobriety