- I Listened

I Listened

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

I Listened

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri May 26, 2006 9:46 am

as i talked to God last night, i listened. God said, you know Patrick, i talk through other people you know? God said Patrick, you have gained some more insite, a bit more faith, a teeny bit more wisdom, why do you not share it with someone i put in your life that talks to me also. That takes what i offer to them, and passes it on to you Patrick.... that someone i have given eternalhope to, and is giving you some more hope also.... i look at today and have listened. ... time is a strange thing, in the years of the planet earth. birth and death come and go.... the earth has been here a long, long time, we as humans, take up a fraction of that time. God has given us that time to live, and God gives us the time to die.... some die as newborns, some die as children, some die as your friend Trish did, at the age of 47, some live to be 103, as your dear Granny did.... your Granny had a thing i have given to her, and she accepted, a thing called Faith... i have given your Granny another thing, and have given it to all i have created... a thing called a soul... what the people i have created do with their lives is one thing, but the given... i have given them all a soul... some people are good, some are bad, and why yes, some are indiferent... some of the people i have created have troubled souls here on earth... when, and if they take the time to repair the troubles.... their souls are at one with me... when, and if they cant... their lifes can, and will cause cao's... i have also given my creations a thing called choices... the troubled soul can be fixed on your earth... it can be fixed with a thing i have given you called faith... so so hard to believe with a troubled soul... i have given the troubled soul a easy fix for that... a pill, a drink, and better yet a thing called Too... too much shoping, too much sex, too much self absorption, just too much!... starting to get my message Patrick.. i think you are... when the troulbled soul looses that last bit of faith... its time for me to step in, and say... i will take you to a place where you will be at peace... your soul will come alive again, you will be among many, many other souls, just like your self... so Patrick, just keep the faith,and your soul will be ok here on the planet earth... and when i'm ready, you will come and join all the other souls in the land of peace... thank you for listening to me Patrick and thank you for sharing this with another of my creations, a person i have put in your life, the person that is reading this................ May God bless you and keep you until then
Rusty Zipper

Postby 1dayatatime36 » Fri May 26, 2006 1:07 pm

I could write a LONG message telling you how much i enjoyed reading your "share" today, but i will keep it short, THANK YOU!! Tonya
1dayatatime36

My dear friend

Postby 918gma » Fri May 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I too have been listening to God more than not lately. And he has said the same things to me. It is through each other that he speaks.
I was talking to a friend the other day about some of the trials I have been facing lately and he told me that some where some one is going to come into my life and need the things I've learned. I was shocked to hear it, especially from a man that wasn't even program.
I look at my life and see chaos and disorder but I can see what I've learned from it today. And I have shared it with others. Yesterday I helped a friend move. I was able to use the things I have learned from my own disfunction to be of better service to her.
Another thing I would like to add to the mix is to re say what you have already said. We may or may not turn our backs on God from time to time in our lives, but he has never nor will he ever turn his back on us. Thank you for being a part of my life. It is brighter because you are. That goes to every one on this forum. I love you all and though I have not had the time to be with you as much as I would like to lately, you are in my heart. May God bless you all as he has surly blessed me. Love Kathy :D :wink: :) :!:
918gma

Postby JR » Fri May 26, 2006 7:10 pm

Ditto what Tonya said. I have to go to work. What a perfect thing to read before I head out the door.

Much love to you PC,

Jr
JR

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity