- Amazing

Amazing

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

Amazing

Postby 918gma » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:12 pm

I'm typically a little slower than some when it comes to figuring things out, so if you've already caught on to this one, just smile and add me to the list.
Weekend after weekend, I never seem to get the things done that I wanted to do before starting my work week up again. This one seems to be no different than any other. My list is a mile long and I'm getting nowhere fast. I pray for the energy wisdom and strength, but it just keeps piling up.
Then it suddenly occurred to me that maybe, just maybe I am doing what I am suppose to be doing on my weekend. Resting and relaxing. And that its OK to be doing those things. Yes the list of things to do is forever growing but if I don't learn to take care of the one that has to do those things, they still won't get done. WOW. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
918gma

Postby Rusty Zipper » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:23 am

hey Kath, just whats on that list? how important are they? i know i gave up the list bit way long ago. took up time just make'n the list. then had to rewrite the list for prioritys, then perfect the list. then rewrite it because the ink got shmeared. what i found that by letting God lead me to what to do, or what not to do, things actualy got done... go with the flow as we call it... be it rearanging the perfered seating, lol! ... or rearainging me... lol! ... love you hun :D

all good wishes, and give only love, xxoo, Zip :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Now he tells me

Postby 918gma » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:28 am

Where were you when I developed these crazy ideas.
918gma

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity