- Everything will be alright in the end.

Everything will be alright in the end.

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

Everything will be alright in the end.

Postby crickit » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:13 am

This week I had a lot of up and down moments sorting through all the stuff in my house getting ready for the garage sale to downsize for my move next weekend. It was very hard for me to give up the past and move on even though I knew it was what I needed to do. I'm always looking for signs, sayings or phrases that I can repeat to myself when things get tough so that I can teach myself to keep on track but couldn't think of anything in this situation. Then on Friday my daughter came over with a birthday card which she had written her own personal note and just had to share. She didn't know the kind of week I had but the words she said made the world of difference to me. She said......

Everything will always turn out in the end and if it does'nt, it's not the end". She also put a little angle trinket in the card that said 'always with you' on the back. It's just what I needed to here.

Blessed Be
Crickit :D
crickit

Postby blueangel » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:26 am

What a sweet thing for your daughter to do. It just goes to show that you did a good job in raising her for her to in tune to your moods, as I am sure you are with her. There is nothing more amazing than the bond between a mother and daughter. It's great that you hand the sign you needed handed to you when you needed it the most.
Amazing how we learn to notice those signs more intuitively, through our recovery. It's king of an ears up, eyes open, all senses on alert type of thing that is amazing.
Keep that chin up and remember when 1 door closes another door always opens usually for the best. :D
God Bless, Kay
blueangel

God is shaping our lives

Postby 918gma » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:15 pm

When I stand back out of the way, and let God manage the unmanageble which is my life, I am able to see things fall into place. Things happen that I think are bad, then I realize they happened for the best. We can not see or understand Gods plan for us, but it's being put into place. It will be better than we could ever imagine.

In the mean time, by doing his will, he is using me to reshape some one else's life so that it will be as wonderful as the one he is shaping for me.
918gma

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity