WooHoo, new topics. This one's easy for me because a very good freind
just opened my eyes to this recently. Now I ask myself everyday if I'm happy. If I'm not I try to figure out why. If I know the reason I try to see if I can change it. If it is things that are outside of myself that are making myself unhappy I do something that does make me happy. I can't change what is happening around me only the way I respond to it. I chose to be happy and try very hard to stay on my pink cloud.
So this is what makes me happy;
1. Spending time with my pets
2. Going for a walk in a secluded place
3. Eating Icecream
4. Walking in the rain
5. Going to AA meetings
6. Being able to help out someone who needs me
7. Spending more time on personal care ie; giving myself a facial and putting on makup even if I'm not going out, having a long bubble bath with candles and incense, eating healthy etc.
8. Reading and replying to messages on this forum
9. Spending time with family and freinds.
10. Learning something new
I know when I'm happy when I'm connected body, mind and spirit. I know I'm happy because I can smile even when I'm all alone. I know that I'm happy because I don't feel afraid, worried, frustrated, insecure or paranoid. I know I'm happy because I notice all the little things in life that really matter.
Again it's one of those simple little things. I open up my heart and happiness sneeks in.
So now I will jump over to your other topic Dallas 'What is Love'. That one, I think, is a little harder to understand.
HAPPY 24 HOURS ALL