- Moving Day

Moving Day

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery

Moving Day

Postby crickit » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:25 pm

I didn't know where else to put this but I wanted everyone to know that I won't be around for a while. My computor will be off line as of Saturday and won't be hooked up again until Sept 7/8 sometime. I will miss you all terribly. I will be so glad when this move is over. I guess I'll have a lot to catch up with when I get back on line. Keep sending PM's and I'll be back as soon as I can. I've still got a couple of days left but wanted to give everyone the heads up.

HAPPY 24 HOURS EVERYONE.....You are all always in my thoughts.

With Love and Bright Blessings,
Crickit
xxoo
crickit

We will miss you

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:41 pm

Crickit!!! You can't be gone that long! We need you here! Maybe there are some other options:

Does your library have PC's with Internet access?
Internet cafe's where someone will let you log on?
Friends with PC's?
Neighbors with PC's?
Meetings with PC's? (We have one!)
Strangers with PC's?
Traveling salesmen or realtors with wireless PC's?
I'll send you my address and you can mail a PM?
Telepathy PM's?

Help gang! We've got to have Crickit here!

Anyone else got ideas... or live in the Toronto area that can help Crickit stay online?

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby crickit » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:31 pm

LOL, Dallas, you are too funny. I guess I can make a few trips to the library just for you LOL. I don't honestly think I could stay away that long anyway. Meetings with computors :lol: this is a very small hick town. All our meetings are in church basements and 15 people at a meeting is a really good turn out. I'll be sending a personal PM to all my PM budies. But I've still got 2 more days :D

BB
Crickit
crickit

Postby Rusty Zipper » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:28 am

Help, Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp !!! we cant be without C for that long !!! Cricket i got a brilleant idea :?: go down to the local Wall-Mart, be very, very quiet :shock: and use one of their puter's :roll: lol... gunna miss you C, hurry back, best wishes to ya ! xoxo PC :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Postby new2this » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:23 pm

Accckkkkk!

You're gonna be gone that long???

Well, take one....or all....of Dallas' suggestions! We can't have you gone all that time! There won't be anyone to post jokes about guys with their pants unzipped!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Take Care,

Cathy
new2this

Postby crickit » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:56 pm

Hi all. Well I got all moved in but unpacking seems to be taking for ever. I finally made it to the library to drop in to say hi to all. Thanks for all the PM's but I only have a 1/2 hour on here so I'm sending this message to all. I miss you all terribly and can hardly wait to get my internet back up and running. Actually, it might have been a good thing because I've got lots to do in the new place. Hubby is still hanging around but he has his own room and he's only there on weekends so we will see how that works out. I had a quick look at all the new posts but I just got the 2 minute warning so I have no time to reply to anyone. I should be up and running by the 7th, then I'll have lots more to post LOL.

Well I have to run............you are all in my heart. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing well. Better than I even imagined. A brand new start maybe just what I needed to get focused. Now the whole world is ahead of me one day at a time.

HAPPY 24 HOURS

Crickit :D

xxxxoooo
crickit

Postby Dallas » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:23 pm

Crickit!!!! It was so wonderful to have you back yesterday!!! We've really missed you and I'll be glad when you get your Internet service back up too!!! Keep going to the library until then!

Big hugs to you!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

welcome home

Postby Rusty Zipper » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:55 am

hey C, welcome home :mrgreen: just like steps :!: you saw the problem, and found the solution :idea: the library good job :P HP, guided ya. see ya soon we hope. all great wishes C xoxo Rusty
Rusty Zipper

Don't forget about me

Postby 918gma » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:32 am

How am I going to survive without a little cheerful chirp now and again. I know you need to get this move over and done. But dang, not at such an expence. Please hurry. Let your pc be the first box you open.
918gma

Postby crickit » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:57 pm

I'm back at the library today and decided to drop in and say high. There are a lot of new posts here but I don't have time to go through them all. They only give you a 1/2 hour on the internet here. But tomorrow is the big day. Wednesday I get my own internet back YAHOO !!!!!!!

Miss you all terribly,
Happy 24 hours,
Crickit
crickit

Next

Return to A. A. Meeting Topics