- How many? sponsees

How many? sponsees

Discussions related to Sponsors, Sponsoring, Working with others,

How many? sponsees

Postby Marty » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:55 am

Hi All,

I guess it's a honor to have any, but how many?
If they are all needy and crazy I guess 1 is more then enough.

Is it ever ok to say no? At what point do you draw the line 5?

People have always said you can only give what you can and don't ruin your own sobriety...any thoughts.

I go to a lot of meetings and tend to attract a lot of newbies, although the vast majority never call, i was just curious.

Marty:)
Marty

Postby Dallas » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:54 am

Great question and topic Marty! It's great to hear from you, and thanks for posting it!

I don't know of any cut and dried answers for the question. The best I could answer on this one, would be one of those "it depends" answers. :wink: I'm looking forward to reading the feedback on the questions... I'm one of those alcoholics who likes to have an answer for everything... yet, quick to admit that I don't! :lol: The ideas, opinions, suggestions and experiences of others, and how they do it, always interests me. Everything I know (that's worth knowing) I either learned or borrowed from others!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby anniemac » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:40 pm

I agree with Dallas, it depends on so many factors! One thing that jumps out at me is, too many is when one can no longer dedicate the time and energy to each one that is required and deserved.
anniemac

Return to Sponsors Forum