- CRICKIT

CRICKIT

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

CRICKIT

Postby crickit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:38 pm

Hi everyone. I guess I'm kind of late posting an introduction but oh well, better late than never LOL.

My name is Elaine and I'm alcoholic. I started to drink when I was 11 and introduced street drugs at 16 which I gave up at 20. As an adult I had my dance with prescription drugs as well making it even more difficult to deal with pain issues with my MS.

My dry date is Feb 14, 2005. (Best valentines day present I ever got).

I'm a 44 year old woman recently seperated.

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in Feb 2004 but still very mobile and have been living with a diagnosis of manic depression since I was 13.

I have 3 children, a male 24, and 2 girls 16 and 19 and a grandson who will be 1 in October.

I worked in the accounting field up until 1990 and then switched to health care working specifically with adults with special needs. Now I am a parapsychologist and work from home but am considering going back to school to get my full counselling degree

I love to chat on messenger. You can IM me at
MSN crickit61@hotmail.com
YAHOO saille0818@yahoo.ca

or e-mail me at crickit@sympatico.ca

So that's me in a nutshell LOL.

BTW, for those of you that are interested, I know you think I've spelled 'cricket' wrong. Well, the name crickit was given to me by my grandfather when I was very very young because I apparently wouldn't stay in one place very long. I was always jumping from one thing to another so he said I was just like a cricket and never called me anything else. So on birthday cards etc, he always spelled it 'crickit' so I just kept it that way. Not only did the name stick but it still suites me, even today.

ENJOY THE FORUM
Crickit
crickit

Postby ATL-Male » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:32 am

Glad to meet you Crickit. Great sobriety date.
ATL-Male

Postby ATL-Male » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:12 pm

Hey crickit whats the exchange rate on the promises up there in Canada??? hehehe
ATL-Male

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery