- ATL-Male [Drew] Checking in!!!

ATL-Male [Drew] Checking in!!!

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Postby crickit » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:48 pm

Okay so when do i get the promises?????

Wasn't this your original question Male.

I just thought I would show a picture of what the promises have done for me!!!!!

Well you look pretty darn happy to me so I guess you answered your own question. The promises are already starting to work in your life.

KCB
Crickit
crickit

Postby ATL-Male » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:38 pm

Crickit, you're too nice not to have pointed out my hill billy bucked teeth and laughed uncontrollably. I was wearing falsies!!! and I looked horrendous. I actually looked like I had a very good reason to drink.

My thanking A.A. was sarcasm.

Just trying to have some fun so I guess in that sense you're right, the promise are coming true for me.

Sorry for poisting the pic, Dallas.
Last edited by ATL-Male on Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATL-Male

Older Than Dirt.

Postby Angel » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 am

Hey Rusty..I just read your post on Oct. 2nd about the promises..Good stuff!! But you know good buddy, you ought to lay off the Ed Sullivan stuff, your really dating yourself!! whooooooooooooooooo!! :lol: The Angel :wink:

Remember: "Older Than Dirt" :P
Angel

Postby crickit » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm

Crickit, you're too nice not to have pointed out my hill billy bucked teeth and laughed uncontrollably. I was wearing falsies!!! and I looked horrendous. I actually looked like I had a very good reason to drink.

LOL, I guess that's what AA has done for me. I didn't even notice the teeth and now the pic is gone. Heh, sometimes it's our sense of humor that keeps us going and yours is obviously still in tact LOL

KEEP SMILING :D

Crickit
crickit

Previous

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery