- Driving Sober

Driving Sober

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

Driving Sober

Postby Tim » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:43 pm

On a Saturday evening, a state trooper observed a car moving slowly along the highway at 20 mph. She turned on the siren and flashing lights and the slow-moving car pulled to the shoulder.

As the officer approached the car and shined her flashlight into the car, she noticed that the driver was a elderly man and that several other elderly people were in the car.

The driver said to the trooper, "I don't understand why I was pulled over; I was going the speed limit of 20 mph posted on the sign."

The officer replied, "The speed limit is 55 mph. The sign is for Route 20, not the speed limit. Have you been drinking?"

"No" replied the man, " I'm taking some elderly friends of mine to our AA meeting. I pick them all up, because I'm the only one who still has a license to drive."

Looking in the car at the passengers, the officer said, "Your friends look awfully shaken and white as ghosts. Are you sure everyone is ok?"

"They'll be all right in a few minutes, officer", the elderly gentleman replied. "We just got off State Route 95."
Tim

Postby Dallas » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 am

:lol: :lol:
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor