- 6 Months Today

6 Months Today

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

6 Months Today

Postby Angel » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:19 pm

Hi Everyone it's the Angel..I have 6 months today..and I feel so good about that..I never thought I would make it this far (because for a while I couldn't get past 4 months) When I came back from my relapse back in April..I had some horrible cravings...I didn't go to a meeting right away due to fear and shame..After awhile I started to go to meetings..after about 4 months, the obsession was lifted and the cravings slowly went away..I have to say that today, I feel Happy, Joyous, and Free..and I do have serenity (not always but most of the time) So, when someone say's to you "Don't quit 5 minutes before the Miracle Happens..Believe it!! .It's true!!

Love..Angel :D
Angel

Congrats

Postby JR » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:01 pm

Hey Angel,

Congrats on 6 months!!!!!! :D I picked up my 2 month chip at my home group this morning. It felt really good. I'm back from a relapse as well and I'm glad you're on this forum to show me that you can stay sober after a relapse. Thanks for all your positive attitude on this forum, it makes me smile.

Happy 6 months!! KCB!!

XOXOX,

JR
JR

Postby Angel » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:52 am

THANKS JR .. CONGRATS TO YOU..2 MONTHS THAT'S AWESOME!!! IWENT TO BIRTHDAY NIGHT ANDi GOT MY CHIP..GREAT FEELING!!! :D AND YOU CAN STAY SOBER AFTER A RELAPSE..DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT!! I'LL ADMIT IT'S A BITCH TRYING TO COME BACK ..AND IT GETS HARDER EVERY TIME .. THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY .. GETS SMALLER AND SMALLER AND IF WE KEEP PLAYING WITH FIRE, ONE DAY THAT DOOR WILL SLAM SHUT!!! SO, KEEP, KEEPING ON..I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU DIE OUT THERE!! LOVE..THE ANGEL :wink:
Angel

Postby Dallas » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:05 am

Congrats to you Angel on your six months, and congrats to you, too, JR on your 60 days!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery