- A step 4--NOW HAS ALL 4 COLUMNS

A step 4--NOW HAS ALL 4 COLUMNS

12 Steps: Discussions related to the 12 Steps and using them as a treatment to recover from alcohol and drug addiction.

Postby Dallas » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 am

Thanks GeoffS!!!
I sure do appreciate your time and your work to share this here!

It's much appreciated!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby sunlight » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 pm

This is so helpful. Thank you very much, Geoffs. It's following the directions of the book, just more fleshed out. It will be useful for sponsees.

I always wondered how guys did the 4th step! (Not all that different than the ladies.)

Do you also do a fear inventory & a sex inventory with the 4th step? Not that I'm asking you to do it here! :oops: It's just how I was taken through the 4th step.

Thanks again for your fearlessness & searchingness. (that is probably not a word)
sunlight

Postby GeoffS » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Yes we do fears and sex harms, pretty much along the same lines. It seems that if you get it all down thoroughly on paper, it makes step 5 seem a little less daunting.
GeoffS

Postby kidlizard » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Wow how did I miss this post, great stuff Thank You very much for all the effort you put into this.

Its been awhile since Ive done my fifth step with my sponsor, and its kinda funny because I just finished my last amends so Im now on the 10th step and have been working alot lately on my whole inventory daily check list. This list came in very handy.

Thanks again Geoffs
kidlizard

Postby Jools » Mon May 25, 2009 8:32 am

Geoff,

I want you to know that I printed out your examples of the 4th step and, they along with what Dallas has, were very helpful in helping me list my resentments.

In the end, I poured over the directions in the BB again and again to make sure I was doing it right.

After reviewing my list, I found I wasn't being very thorough and did it over so I could be more specific.

Thanx again for taking the time to do this and thank you too, Dallas, for your commitment to helping us.

Love y'all,
Julie
Jools

Postby GeoffS » Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 am

Happy to be of service.

Getting the chance to pass on the message in the BB of AA is a real buzz, and one that keeps me sober, thanks for letting me share.
GeoffS

Postby Silverbullet » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm

What works for me that if I've needed to add to my 4th step I can use the 9th.
Silverbullet

Previous

Return to 12 Steps