- question

question

General discussions related to A.A. History.

question

Postby MitchellK » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:40 pm

I have noticed that quite a few of the post here relate to the Back 2 Basics movement. Is this mostly a forum by and for B2B folks? I have a love for AA history and not just the B2B stuff. Just curious.
MitchellK

Postby sunlight » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Hi MitchellK!

My understanding is, that this topic is about AA history in general.
So, feel free to post anything you'd like to discuss, or let us know about points in AA history that are interesting to you.

I am not well versed in AA history, but I'd love to learn more, so anything you can post to enlighten me would be greatly appreciated! :D

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Sunlight
sunlight

Postby GeoffS » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Mitchell,

You will find a bit of discussion concerning the Back to basics stuff. However you'll find plenty explanations of what the primary purpose of this forum is in the various stickies at the start of each section, and many other areas around the site.
GeoffS

Postby Tim » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Are you Mitchell K the AA historian? I have an interest in AA history and have read some books on the subject by Mel B, Bill P, Ernie K, Dick B and others.

A particular interest of mine is the sources of influence on the development of AA.
Tim

Postby MitchellK » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Tim wrote:Are you Mitchell K the AA historian? I have an interest in AA history and have read some books on the subject by Mel B, Bill P, Ernie K, Dick B and others.

A particular interest of mine is the sources of influence on the development of AA.

That's me
MitchellK

Return to A. A. History