Oh boy, a challenge!
Let the gratitude begin!
Today, I am grateful for:
1. Waking up this morning & not "coming to".
2. Prayer & a conscious contact with the God of my understanding.
3. Being able to forgive myself & others & starting fresh every day.
4. The love & respect of my children & grandchildren.
5. Being employed & able to give an honest day's work & be of service.
6. Being able to feel my feelings & not have to run away from them & can use them to grow & change & help someone with the same feelings.
7. This beautiful world, & that I can enjoy & share it sober.
8. Laughter & fun & silliness & friends & fellowship ( is that 5 in 1? Wow!
9. All 5 senses, & common & uncommon sense. ( 7! )
10. AA, which enabled me to receive these blessings & gave me the tools to live a new life & the opportunity to pass it on.
11. At the end of the day I fall asleep in peace, not "pass out".
Thank you for letting me cheat!
(and this list is just for now! )