- Gratitude

Gratitude

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery

Gratitude

Postby 918gma » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:00 am

I came home in rush as usual, from a meeting to change for work. Play with Kay and run right back out the door. As usual I took a minute to check the forum. I'm glad I did. What awsome stuff we are share with each other.

It's like I've grown a whole other family, right inside my computer.

Dalas, your experience strength and hope have untwisted my thinking more than once.

New2this, I love you lady. Don't you dare feel guilty and spoil a much deserved vacation. There is nothing wrong with craving time to yourself once in a while and getting it. WOW, what a feeling.

Cricket, you'r doing great. I'm really proud of you. You're making the right decisions for the right reason. God bless you girl.

Rusty Zipper. You go man. I've had my pink cloud a little over a year and I couldn't live without it. It's the most beutiful place I've ever been.

Every body, thanks for keeping me sober and to those I don't know yet, can't wait to get to know you.

I LOVE THIS PROGRSAM, and I love all of you. Keep coming back
918gma

Postby Dallas » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:31 am

We care about you. And, I'm sure glad that you're here with us!!! It's been really great to see you get active with the posting. The only complaint I would have is... "More! More! More! I want to read more from you!!! ... It's been at least a few hours... where are you?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well... I had to cut out part of this message :lol:

Wasn't sure if what I had type would sound too nutty, I guess. That's the nice thing about a message board... it give's me at least a few seconds to think about what would be coming out of my mouth... and I can take it back before I click submit :lol: Wouldn't it be nice it if was like that all the time?

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby new2this » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:43 am

Hey Gma!!!

Right back atcha! :D

And thanks for the advice! That's exactly what I intend to do. Today was only day one of my "vacation" and guess what? It was awesome!!!!

Partly because I had the right attitude about it and partly because of the really wonderful people I've met online here.

I actually did spaz out for a little bit feeling guilty that I was taking time for myself.....but then I decided to get over it! :lol: :lol:

Have a great night and a great tomorrow!

Cathy
new2this

Return to A. A. Meeting Topics