- An intersting link I found

An intersting link I found

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

An intersting link I found

Postby blueangel » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:10 pm

I was looking on the net for these tapes so many talk about and ran across this link. It has been mentioned here or was is at a meeting(?)..lol who knows. but here it is:
http://www.aaprimarypurpose.org/notinbook.htm
Have a great day everyone :D , Kay
blueangel

Postby crickit » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:59 am

Thanks Kay. I just skimmed through the site but it looks pretty good. I'll have to take more time to go through it tomorrow.

Great Link
Crickit
crickit

Kay

Postby 918gma » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:39 pm

Great site. I saved it and will definatly check it out more later. You will enjoy the Joe and Charlie tapes, I'm a big fan.
918gma

Alcohol problem vs living problem

Postby Woodstock » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:57 am

I checked out the link described above and found some interesting material. My sponsors "other" sponsee frequently mentions he doesn't have a problem with alcohol but he has a hell of a living problem and the 12 steps is the solution.

Check out this reference used to counter/support this alcohol/living problem from the site:

XXvi (4th ed) p2 Last sentence - in our belief, any picture of the alcoholic which leaves out this physical factor is incomplete.

Can someone add some clarity to this? I'm not clear on the use of that sentence for the living/alcohol problem. Could it be a reference for the newcomer? (I think so now that I've typed this). I and my brother sponcee have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body. So, Maybe in my rambling I've answered my own question. Wonder why that particular sentence was chosen by the writer, hummm. :idea:

Thanks for letting me share,

Jim
Woodstock

Postby Rusty Zipper » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:42 pm

Blue, another great site on recovery. thanks for shareing it with us. and hey gang. hope all of you are well. sorry i not around much, but some life stuff been go'n on, have to take care of beez'sness. i ok, and geting lot's of spiritual growth from it. be by soon. stay well, ttus, xo Rusty :wink:
Rusty Zipper

the physical

Postby recoveredbygrace » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:55 am

hi Jm,I would say the physicl allergy Dr Silkworth mentions
recoveredbygrace

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery