Mississippi A.A. Meetings
Mississippi A.A. Meetings: To locate a local Mississippi A.A. meeting scroll down this page and select the Mississippi local A.A. contact nearest you. This may be an individual, a Central Office, Intergroup, an A.A. Area, Region, or District contact. Some will offer a Hotline or Help Line telephone number that you can call. Some of the A.A. Meeting contacts will have -- a local telephone number, a toll-free number, a website, and/or an address where you can get specific and accurate information about the Mississippi A.A. Meetings in your area of interest.
Alcoholics Anonymous is worldwide with A.A. meetings in most communities. You can find times and places of local A.A. meetings or events by contacting the A.A. Central Office, Intergroup,, or A.A. Answering Service that is listed for the area nearest you.
If there is not a listing for a Mississippi AA Meeting for your city (in the list below) -- Contact the local AA in the city that is nearest your city. They will help you locate a meeting that is nearest to your location.
Sometimes, new or small AA meetings, or newly moved meetings will not be listed in the directories yet -- or the information may have changed or it may be private, and not listed at all.
This is why it is important to contact one of the Mississippi Central Offices, Intergroups, or Alano Clubs for the most recent information. The AA members in these offices will always have the most recent information and change notifications.
Spanish Speaking AA Meetings: Most of the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings will be designated as: Oficina Inegroupal and they will have additional literature in Spanish, and also be able to help you locate the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings
Mississippi Meetings A.A. Central Offices, Intergroups, Answering Services by City and Area
Alcoholics Anonymous Mississippi Meetings and Area Websites
D'IBEVILLE MISSISSIPPI A.A.
South Mississippi A.A. Intergroup
10536 Auto Mall Parkway Suite D1
D'Ibeville MS Telephone: 228 392-6662 or 392-6663
24 Hour Help Line 888-864-8116
GREENVILLE MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Greenville A.A. Answering Service
Greenville MS Telephone: 601 332-5645
HATTIESBURG MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Hub City Area A.A. Intergroup
715 Arledge St.
Help Line 601 544-5666
JACKSON MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Mid Mississippi Intergroup A.A. Central Office
4526 Office Park Dr Suite #3
Jackson, MS Telephone: 601 982-0081
LAUREL MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Laurel A.A. Intergroup
532 North 6th Avenue
Laurel, MS Telephone: 601 426-0108
OXFORD MISSISSIPPI A.A.
North Central Mississippi A.A.
24 HR Hotline (662) 234-8585
SOUTH HAVEN MISSISSIPPI A.A.
A.A. District 54 Hotline
South Haven, MS
24 HR. Hotline (662) 280-3435
TUPELO MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Tupelo Central Office
1123 West Main Street
Tupelo MS Telephone: 662 844-0374
VICKSBURG MISSISSIPPI A.A.
Vicksburg Answering Service
Vicksburg MS Telephone: 601 636-1134
Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Recovery Information
- 20 Questions Test - Are you alcoholic? Take this test and then you decide.
- Addiction Addiction
- Medical Definition of an Alcoholic and Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Liver Disease ALD -- Do you know someone that you think drinks too much? What is one of the long-terms symptoms associated with alcohol abuse and alcoholism?
- Alcohol Poisoning — Is it true that it is very often fatal and can kill you?
- Alcoholic Self-Test using The Big Book — This study of the book Alcoholics Anonymous was used as the foundation for this test.
- What are Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms? Can you die withdrawing from alcohol? — Read this and get immediate medical attention for anyone suspected of having Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms!
- Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A. Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A.
- Emotional Sobriety Emotions produce euphoric and intoxicating effects. They can produce a sense of ease and comfort and contentment. They can also produce the opposite. When we are operating under the influence of our emotions verses the influence of our intelligence -- we are Emotionally Inebriate.
- Chapter 3 More About AlcoholismA portian of Chapter 3, More about alcoholism -- as read in many AA meetings in Southern California
- Rehab Glossary & Terms A Laymen's guide for the definition of words used in treatment centers rehab centers and recovery of alcoholics and drug addicts
- Treatment ProgramsNo single drug addiction or alcohol treatment approach works for everyone. This article and guide is to help you find an Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program That Works For You