Missouri A.A. Meetings
Missouri A.A. Meetings: To locate a local Missouri A.A. meeting scroll down this page and select the Missouri local A.A. contact nearest you. This may be an individual, a Central Office, Intergroup, an A.A. Area, Region, or District contact. Some will offer a Hotline or Help Line telephone number that you can call. Some of the A.A. Meeting contacts will have -- a local telephone number, a toll-free number, a website, and/or an address where you can get specific and accurate information about the Missouri A.A. Meetings in your area of interest.
Alcoholics Anonymous is worldwide with A.A. meetings in most communities. You can find times and places of local A.A. meetings or events by contacting the A.A. Central Office, Intergroup,, or A.A. Answering Service that is listed for the area nearest you.
If there is not a listing for a Missouri AA Meeting for your city (in the list below) -- Contact the local AA in the city that is nearest your city. They will help you locate a meeting that is nearest to your location.
Sometimes, new or small AA meetings, or newly moved meetings will not be listed in the directories yet -- or the information may have changed or it may be private, and not listed at all.
This is why it is important to contact one of the Missouri Central Offices, Intergroups, or Alano Clubs for the most recent information. The AA members in these offices will always have the most recent information and change notifications.
Spanish Speaking AA Meetings: Most of the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings will be designated as: Oficina Inegroupal and they will have additional literature in Spanish, and also be able to help you locate the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings
MISSOURI Meetings A.A. Central Offices, Intergroups, Answering Services by City and Area
Alcoholics Anonymous MISSOURI Meetings and Area Websites
COLUMBIA MISSOURI A.A.
A.A. District 12 Office
24 Hr. A.A. Answering Service
Columbia MO Telephone: (573) 442-4424
HAZELWOOD MISSOURI A.A.
North St. Louis County A.A. Intergroup
394 Brooks Dr
Hazelwood MO Telephone: (314) 731-4854 http://www.ncoaa.org
JEFFERSON CITY MISSOURI A.A.
Jefferson City A.A. Answering Service
Jefferson City, MO Telephone: (573) 636-5499
Alcoholics Anonymous, AA help, AA information, and AA meeting directories
JOPLIN, MO - Alano Club
1800 East 30th Street,
Joplin, MO 64804-2920
KANSAS CITY MISSOURI A.A.
Kansas City Area A.A. Central Office
200 E. 18th Ave.
North Kansas City, MO Telephone:
24 Hour number (816) 471-7229
KANSAS CITY #1 GROUP (816)523-1583
311 W. 80th Terrace
KANSAS CITY, MO 64114
N.E. JO. CO. GROUP (913)648-9747
7331 W. 80th Street
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66024
ATCHISON ALANO (913) 367-1217
501 N. 9th
Atchison, KS 66002
SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI A.A.
A.A. Central Office
1031 E Battlefield St.
Springfield MO Telephone: (417) 823-7125
SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI A.A.
District 14, Area 39 of Alcoholics Anonymous
ST. CHARLES MISSOURI A.A.
Springfield A.A. Information Exchange Intergroup
St. Charles MO Telephone:
24 Hour Answering Service (314) 946-1560
ST. LOUIS MISSOURI A.A. A.A. Central Services Of A.A.
2683 S Big Bend Blvd Room #4
St. Louis MO Telephone: (314) 647-3677 http://www.aastl.org/
WEBB CITY MISSOURI A.A.
A.A. Central Office Of Sw Missouri
102 A Webb Street Webb City Mo
Telephone: (417) 673-8591
Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Recovery Information
- 20 Questions Test - Are you alcoholic? Take this test and then you decide.
- Addiction Addiction
- Medical Definition of an Alcoholic and Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Liver Disease ALD -- Do you know someone that you think drinks too much? What is one of the long-terms symptoms associated with alcohol abuse and alcoholism?
- Alcohol Poisoning — Is it true that it is very often fatal and can kill you?
- Alcoholic Self-Test using The Big Book — This study of the book Alcoholics Anonymous was used as the foundation for this test.
- What are Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms? Can you die withdrawing from alcohol? — Read this and get immediate medical attention for anyone suspected of having Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms!
- Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A. Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A.
- Emotional Sobriety Emotions produce euphoric and intoxicating effects. They can produce a sense of ease and comfort and contentment. They can also produce the opposite. When we are operating under the influence of our emotions verses the influence of our intelligence -- we are Emotionally Inebriate.
- Chapter 3 More About AlcoholismA portian of Chapter 3, More about alcoholism -- as read in many AA meetings in Southern California
- Rehab Glossary & Terms A Laymen's guide for the definition of words used in treatment centers rehab centers and recovery of alcoholics and drug addicts
- Treatment ProgramsNo single drug addiction or alcohol treatment approach works for everyone. This article and guide is to help you find an Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program That Works For You