Virginia A.A. Meetings
Virginia A.A. Meetings: To locate a local Virginia A.A. meeting scroll down this page and select the Virginia local A.A. contact nearest you. This may be an individual, a Central Office, Intergroup, an A.A. Area, Region, or District contact. Some will offer a Hotline or Help Line telephone number that you can call. Some of the A.A. Meeting contacts will have -- a local telephone number, a toll-free number, a website, and/or an address where you can get specific and accurate information about the Virginia A.A. Meetings in your area of interest.
Alcoholics Anonymous is worldwide with A.A. meetings in most communities. You can find times and places of local A.A. meetings or events by contacting the A.A. Central Office, Intergroup,, or A.A. Answering Service that is listed for the area nearest you.
If there is not a listing for a Virginia AA Meeting for your city (in the list below) -- Contact the local AA in the city that is nearest your city. They will help you locate a meeting that is nearest to your location.
Sometimes, new or small AA meetings, or newly moved meetings will not be listed in the directories yet -- or the information may have changed or it may be private, and not listed at all.
This is why it is important to contact one of the Virginia Central Offices, Intergroups, or Alano Clubs for the most recent information. The AA members in these offices will always have the most recent information and change notifications.
Spanish Speaking AA Meetings: Most of the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings will be designated as: Oficina Inegroupal and they will have additional literature in Spanish, and also be able to help you locate the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings
VIRGINIA Meetings A.A. Central Offices, Intergroups, Answering Services by City and Area
Alcoholics Anonymous VIRGINIA Meetings and Area Websites
ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA A.A.
Oficina Intergrupal Hispana A.A. Richmond Hwy
Alexandria VA - Telephone: (703) 360-5447
CHARLOTTESVILLE VIRGINIA A.A.
Jefferson District A.A. Intergroup
Charlottesville VA - Telephone: (434) 293-6565
DANVILLE VIRGINIA A.A.
Danville A.A. Answering Service
Danville VA - Telephone: (434) 799-4111
FAIRFAX VIRGINIA A.A.
Northern Virginia A.A. Intergroup
8501 Lee Highway
Fairfax VA - Telephone: (703) 876-6166
HARRISONBURG VIRGINIA A.A.
12th Step A.A. Intergroup
Harrisonburg VA - Telephone: (540) 434-8870
HOPEWELL VIRGINIA A.A.
A.A. District 16 Intergroup
Hopewell VA - Telephone: (804) 452-1959
LYNCHBURG VIRGINIA A.A.
North Piedmont A.A. Central Office
245 Alleghany Avenue #6
Lynchburg VA - Telephone: (434) 847-4733
PUNGOTEAGUE VIRGINIA A.A.
Virginia Eastern Shore A.A. Intergroup
Pungoteague VA - Telephone: ?
RICHMOND VIRGINIA A.A.
Richmond A.A. Intergroup
3600 W Broad St Suite 684
Richmond VA - Telephone: (804) 355-1212
ROANOKE VIRGINIA A.A.
Roanoke Valley A.A. Intergroup
3451 Brandon Avenue SW Room 2
Roanoke VA - Telephone: (540) 343-6857
STAUNTON VIRGINIA A.A.
Valley A.A. Intergroup
Staunton VA - Telephone: ?
VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA A.A.
Tidewater A.A. Intergroup
4968 Euclid Rd Suite C-1
Virginia Beach VA - Telephone: (757) 490-3980
Alcoholics Anonymous, AA help, AA information, and AA meeting directories.
WILLIAMSBURG VIRGINIA A.A.
Williamsburg Area A.A. Intergroup
Williamsburg VA - Telephone: (757) 253-1234
WINCHESTER VIRGINIA A.A.
Blue Ridge Area A.A. Intergroup
Winchester VA - Telephone: (540) 667-0322
Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Recovery Information
- 20 Questions Test - Are you alcoholic? Take this test and then you decide.
- Addiction Addiction
- Medical Definition of an Alcoholic and Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Liver Disease ALD -- Do you know someone that you think drinks too much? What is one of the long-terms symptoms associated with alcohol abuse and alcoholism?
- Alcohol Poisoning — Is it true that it is very often fatal and can kill you?
- Alcoholic Self-Test using The Big Book — This study of the book Alcoholics Anonymous was used as the foundation for this test.
- What are Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms? Can you die withdrawing from alcohol? — Read this and get immediate medical attention for anyone suspected of having Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms!
- Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A. Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A.
- Emotional Sobriety Emotions produce euphoric and intoxicating effects. They can produce a sense of ease and comfort and contentment. They can also produce the opposite. When we are operating under the influence of our emotions verses the influence of our intelligence -- we are Emotionally Inebriate.
- Chapter 3 More About AlcoholismA portian of Chapter 3, More about alcoholism -- as read in many AA meetings in Southern California
- Rehab Glossary & Terms A Laymen's guide for the definition of words used in treatment centers rehab centers and recovery of alcoholics and drug addicts
- Treatment ProgramsNo single drug addiction or alcohol treatment approach works for everyone. This article and guide is to help you find an Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program That Works For You