Washington A.A. Meetings
Washington A.A. Meetings: To locate a local Washington A.A. meeting scroll down this page and select the Washington local A.A. contact nearest you. This may be an individual, a Central Office, Intergroup, an A.A. Area, Region, or District contact. Some will offer a Hotline or Help Line telephone number that you can call. Some of the A.A. Meeting contacts will have -- a local telephone number, a toll-free number, a website, and/or an address where you can get specific and accurate information about the Washington A.A. Meetings in your area of interest.
Alcoholics Anonymous is worldwide with A.A. meetings in most communities. You can find times and places of local A.A. meetings or events by contacting the A.A. Central Office, Intergroup,, or A.A. Answering Service that is listed for the area nearest you.
If there is not a listing for a Washington AA Meeting for your city (in the list below) -- Contact the local AA in the city that is nearest your city. They will help you locate a meeting that is nearest to your location.
Sometimes, new or small AA meetings, or newly moved meetings will not be listed in the directories yet -- or the information may have changed or it may be private, and not listed at all.
This is why it is important to contact one of the Washington Central Offices, Intergroups, or Alano Clubs for the most recent information. The AA members in these offices will always have the most recent information and change notifications.
Spanish Speaking AA Meetings: Most of the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings will be designated as: Oficina Inegroupal and they will have additional literature in Spanish, and also be able to help you locate the Spanish Speaking AA Meetings
WASHINGTON Meetings A.A. Central Offices, Intergroups, Answering Services by City and Area
Alcoholics Anonymous WASHINGTON Meetings and Area Websites
BELLEVUE WASHINGTON A.A.
Eastside A.A. Intergroup
Bellevue WA - Telephone: 425 454-9192
BELLINGHAM WASHINGTON A.A.
Whatcom County AA District 11
Bellingham WA - Telephone:
24 Hr Answering Service 360-734-1688
CHEHALIS, WASHINGTON 98531
XII STEP CLUB of LEWIS COUNTY
2100 N National Ave
Chehalis, Washington 98531 360-748-6818
Located in the SW corner of the Yard Birds Shopping Center
We at the XII Step Club of Lewis County provide a clean and sober place for the persons in recovery. We provide meeting rooms for many 12 step groups. On April 26th 2008 we will be celebrating our 23rd year.
CHELAN WASHINGTON A.A.
Oficina Intergrupal De Aa Norte Central
Chelan, WA - Telephone: 509 682-1911
CLARKSTON WASHINGTON A.A.
24 Hr. A.A. Answering Service
Clarkston, WA - Telephone: 509 758-2821
EVERETT WASHINGTON A.A.
A.A. Central Office
1721 Hewitt Avenue Ste 521
Everett WA - Telephone: 425 252-2525
KENNEWICK WASHINGTON A.A.
Greater Tri-City A.A. Central Office
Kennewick WA - Telephone:
24 Hr Answering Service 509 735-4086 http://www.district4area92aa.org
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE WASHINGTON A.A.
Sno-King A.A. Intergroup
Mountlake Terrace WA - Telephone: 425 672-0987
OLYMPIA WASHINGTON A.A.
South Sound A.A. Service Center
203 E. 4th Avenue Suite 313
Olympia WA - Telephone: 360 352-7344
PORT ANGELES WASHINGTON A.A.
District 22 A.A. Answering Service
Port Angeles WA - Telephone: 360 452-4212
SEATTLE WASHINGTON A.A.
Greater Seattle A.A. Intergroup
5507 - 6th Avenue South
Seattle WA - Telephone: 206 587-2838
SEATTLE WASHINGTON A.A.
Oficina Intergrupal Hispana Del Oeste
12003 Desmoines Memorial Dr.
Seattle WA - Telephone: 206 433-3435
SPOKANE WASHINGTON A.A.
Spokane A.A. Central Office
1614 W Riverside
Spokane WA - Telephone:
24 Hr Phone Line 509 624-1442
TACOMA WASHINGTON A.A.
A.A. Central Service Office
3640 S Cedar Suite S
Tacoma WA - Telephone: 253 474-8897
VANCOUVER WASHINGTON A.A.
Vancouver Area A.A. Intergroup
2203 Fairmount Avenue Suite A
Vancouver WA - Telephone: 360 694-3870
YAKIMA WASHINGTON A.A.
Central Washington A.A. Central Office
616 River Road
Yakima WA - Telephone: 509 453-7680
Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Recovery Information
- 20 Questions Test - Are you alcoholic? Take this test and then you decide.
- Addiction Addiction
- Medical Definition of an Alcoholic and Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Liver Disease ALD -- Do you know someone that you think drinks too much? What is one of the long-terms symptoms associated with alcohol abuse and alcoholism?
- Alcohol Poisoning — Is it true that it is very often fatal and can kill you?
- Alcoholic Self-Test using The Big Book — This study of the book Alcoholics Anonymous was used as the foundation for this test.
- What are Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms? Can you die withdrawing from alcohol? — Read this and get immediate medical attention for anyone suspected of having Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms!
- Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A. Doctors Opinion, Dr. Silkworth A.A.
- Emotional Sobriety Emotions produce euphoric and intoxicating effects. They can produce a sense of ease and comfort and contentment. They can also produce the opposite. When we are operating under the influence of our emotions verses the influence of our intelligence -- we are Emotionally Inebriate.
- Chapter 3 More About AlcoholismA portian of Chapter 3, More about alcoholism -- as read in many AA meetings in Southern California
- Rehab Glossary & Terms A Laymen's guide for the definition of words used in treatment centers rehab centers and recovery of alcoholics and drug addicts
- Treatment ProgramsNo single drug addiction or alcohol treatment approach works for everyone. This article and guide is to help you find an Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program That Works For You